Thursday, April 12, 2012

Maiden Voyage

It's a lot of pressure for the opening post on a brand new blog. Especially for someone like me who is not at all savvy, technologically speaking.  Why do I think that anyone will be interested in what I have to say? Maybe not.  I don't know. I think many who know me will be disappointed that my first post has nothing to do with food. Sorry, guys. I'm actually trying to cut back on my baking, because swimsuit season is fast approaching and I personally have some issues with my paunch. And I taste test my products. A lot. My usual methods (giving away, storing extras in the freezer) haven't been working, and, frankly, some of my friends may be getting irritated with me for tempting them with treats, too. That's not to say there won't be plenty of food posts.  There will be, I promise. As soon as I figure out how to upload photos...

Anywhooo, so what can you expect from this blog? Pictures of food, recipes, tips on prep and cooking, a smattering of entertaining ideas, but so much more, because I'm eclectic like that.  Expect tales from the mommyhood trenches, opinions on politics and current events.

So check back now and again, but not too often, because I am notorious for starting out on projects, then letting them languish.  Like working on my son's baby book.  My son, who is now 7.  Sorry, buddy. Or the still blank canvases that I was going to paint (I had this idea for lavender fields) 5 years ago.  But this is going to be different. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment